Birthday Party Information
- Fee is:
$108 for Members
$120 for Non-Members
Fee includes; 1/2 hour set up time, 2 hours of "party time", 1/2 hour clean up time, and admittance for all your party guests (up to 30) to the whole museum. If the party goes over the allotted time, a $25 per 1/2 hour will be charged. Museum will furnish paper plates, cups, napkins, tablecloths, and plastic silverware. There is a freezer availible for group use, just ask at the desk.
- Payment: A down payment of 1/2 your total must be paid at the time of registration, with the remaining balance due before the party. A $50 cleaning deposit is due the day of the party and may be returned after clean-up. (Cash or Check only).
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN THE PARTY ROOM. You may lose your deposit if guest take these into the play room.
- Customer is responsible for: wiping down tables and counters, sweeping the floor, returning all items, and removing all balloons after the party.
- An adult MUST be in attendance with the children at all times throughout the museum. Shoes must be worn at all times in the museum. Children may tour the Judy Garland House and Gallery only if they are with a responsible adult.
- You are responsible for any damages.
We are please to help you with your party needs. Call us at 218-326-1900 to schedule your event!