It is now possible for the Children's Discover Museum to offer free admission to teachers and students, as well as providing up to $300 for bus transportation to and from the museum per field trip.
After teachers and their
classes visit and participate in the Children's Discovery
Museum educational programs, they are asked to rate the
programs based on a scale of 1 to 5.
1) Do you think your students' experience at the Children's Discovery Museum will have a positive impact on their lifelong learning skills?
Average Rating: 4.38
2) Was your visit to the Children's Discovery Museum a valuable use of class time?
Average Rating: 4.59
3) Do you believe your class discovery visit was an experience you could not have had in the classroom?
Average Rating: 4.42
4) Is the Children's Discovery Museum a valuable learning resource comparable to the Forest History Center, MacRostie Art Center, Discovery Ironworld, Hill annex Mine, Lake
Superior Maritime Visitor Center, Great Lakes Aquarium, or others?
Average Rating: 4.53
5) Were the exhibits within the museum
well designed and appropriate educational tools?
6) Have your students talked about
their visit to the Children's Discovery Museum in the
7) Was there enough time to do the
That's pretty darn good.
Children's Discovery Museum, 2727 Pokegama Avenue South, PO Box 724, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744 Phone: (218) 326-1900 The Children's Discovery Museum School Service is funded in part by the Blandin Foundation and by the Clean Water, Land and Legacy Amendment through the Minnesota Humanities Center.
© Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.